Saturday, December 12, 2009

The World As Ideas


Ideas are forces of Light ever present to be accepted as a instant of self-recognition, a widening awareness of myself and the world I think I live in.


Each individual uses the ideas of A Course in Miracles in their own experience of where each one beliefs he exists in the dream.


What is a dream but an interpretation of an observation, a judgment that produced conflict. All conflict is a rejection of myself and the space I think I am in.


The powerful ideas of ACIM are timeless vibrations, ever giving to all who connects with its design to awaken from the sleep of ignorance. Awaken and be glad is the theme of the key that lies in every page of this document.


I am vigilante to use the ideas as given and not interprete against them, or for them,  in itself the ideas carry all that is needed for me to realize that I need do nothing. I am vigilant for God, and trust that the ideas are given in the exact form I need to remember who I am.




Teaching is done in many ways, above all by example. Teaching should be healing, because it is the sharing of ideas and the recognition that to share ideas is to strengthen them.


I cannot forget my need to teach what I have learned, which arose in me because I learned it. I call upon you to teach what you have learned, because by so doing you can depend on it.


Make it dependable in my name because my name is the Name of God's Son. What I learned I give you freely, and the Mind that was in me rejoices as you choose to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment