Monday, December 28, 2009

the revelation of principles


In A Course in Miracles, we as Teachers of God are given 50 principles of miracles.

A frame of certainty, of an unshakeable magnitude to remember who I Am, and so return to peace and harmony when I am lost in the spacial references of my mind, to remember 50 solid ideas that give light and strenght.

These 50 principles of miracles reveal a bases of mind training to redirect my mind when my mind wanders away to the dream stories of the past.

Let me present here some of these principles that bring a simplicity to my awareness when in an instant I seem to loose my communication with my creative source.

These timeless ideas are an ever present guidance in the drama of space and time.

There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not "harder" or "bigger" than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.



Miracles as such do not matter. The only thing that matters is their Source, Which is far beyond evaluation.


Miracles occur naturally as expressions of love. The real miracle is the love that inspires them. In this sense everything that comes from love is a miracle.


All miracles mean life, and God is the Giver of life. His Voice will direct you very specifically. You will be told all you need to know.


Miracles are habits, and should be involuntary. They should not be under conscious control. Consciously selected miracles can be misguided.


Miracles are natural. When they do not occur something has gone wrong.


Miracles are everyone's right, but purification is necessary first.

No comments:

Post a Comment