Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I was created as the thing I seek.


I am the goal the world is searching for. I am God's Son, His one eternal Love. I am salvation's means and end as well. (lesson 318)

This idea in itself is a tremendous power. There is nowhere to go but to be exactly where I find myself, physically, emmotionally, intelectually. The action of acceptance, a portal of departure.

Each Teacher of God I meet is my brother and tells a story. awakening is a story twice told, the first in judgment-now in the joy of self-recognition..

Where I turn in this fabric of dreaming I see myself and am no longer confussed by the forms of dreaming.

Time and Space are what conflict is, so there is no need to be afraid of fear as it is in the acceptance of the observation of my interpretation a dream that I know what it is NOT...Thats all!  Netti, Netti...

(chapter 4) Your own state of mind is a good example of how the ego was made. When you threw knowledge away it is as if you never had it.

This is so apparent that one need only recognize it to see that it does happen. If this occurs in the present, why is it surprising that it occurred in the past?

Surprise is a reasonable response to the unfamiliar, though hardly to something that occurs with such persistence.

But do not forget that the mind need not work that way, even though it does work that way now.

No comments:

Post a Comment