Friday, December 18, 2009

The idea of a Miracles


The idea of a Miracle being a correction is simply an astonishing idea. That we as teachers of God have in our hand a manual that inspires us to use all happenings that we perceive as ourself.

The microcosm and the macrocosm, in or out

Ideas are given, ideas that are timeless vibrations, like the great rays that bring each one of us in a recognition a frame of Light, not of this world, in which all is revealed as new

Light and Power are one, and the language of this Course is a design that never bores ever renewes me because it is Life Itself

In all our memories lies the element of a collapse waiting to be asked: as Jesus said:"  Ask and you shall receive."
An action of mind in the willingness to be responsible for all events, situations, and cicumstances a vigilance that is sooo powerful that I am in the only dimension of time that has any meaning ...the idea of NOW
We use the ideas and to are immense surprise they work, they do the work to bring into our awareness the Grace of God, the Peace that passeth understanding. An awakening from the idea of not yet being ready to receive.

Miracles are teaching devices for demonstrating it is as blessed to give as to receive. They simultaneously increase the strength of the giver and supply strength to the receiver.

In preparing for the holy instant, do not attempt to make yourself holy to be ready to receive it.

That is but to confuse your role with God's. Atonement cannot come to those who think that they must first atone, but only to those who offer it nothing more than simple willingness to make way for it.

Purification is of God alone, and therefore for you. Rather than seek to prepare yourself for Him, try to think thus:


I who am host to God am worthy of Him. He Who established His dwelling place in me created it as He would have it be.


It is not needful that I make it ready for Him, but only that I do not interfere with His plan to restore to me my own awareness of my readiness, which is eternal.


I need add nothing to His plan. But to receive it, I must be willing not to substitute my own in place of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment