Monday, December 7, 2009

A Holographic picture


In lesson 331 of the workbook I read and see the picture in my mind, an instant of wholeness:

"That conflict is sleep, and peace awakening" which reminds me in that recognition: "How simple is salvation"

I am willing to be responsible for the idea of conflict instantly when a memory rises to the surface...AGH there you are welcome home! I am no longer arresting this experience and wake up to an instant of self-awareness, a  holographic picture,

All discomfort I could experience is because the picture of myself is linear in bits and pieces ....and not holographic and expanding

In Lesson 332 it gives me : "Truth never makes attack. It merely is." When I stand in the peace of God.
 I am corrected immediatly, cause and effect are simultaneously, from the idea that something needs adjusting.

A Course in Miracles is a key to remember how my mind seem to function in space and time, a third dimension that gives pictures in linear sequences ever going no-where, walking to a land that does not exist.

(chapter 28) Nothing at all has happened but that you have put yourself to sleep, and dreamed a dream in which you were an alien to yourself, and but a part of someone else's dream.

The miracle does not awaken you, but merely shows you who the dreamer is. It teaches you there is a choice of dreams while you are still asleep, depending on the purpose of your dreaming.

Do you wish for dreams of healing, or for dreams of death? A dream is like a memory in that it pictures what you wanted shown to you.



An empty storehouse, with an open door, holds all your shreds of memories and dreams.
 
Yet if you are the dreamer, you perceive this much at least: That you have caused the dream, and can accept another dream as well.
 
But for this change in content of the dream, it must be realized that it is you who dreamed the dreaming that you do not like. It is but an effect that you have caused, and you would not be cause of this effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment