Wednesday, December 16, 2009

time steps aside


The purpose of time is to enable you to learn how to use time constructively. (a miracle principle)

All Ideas in A Course in Miracles direct me to experience how I stretch the idea of time and space by the naming of the forms of the dream.

I am aware that in the varying naming I slow down or speed up but always in a narrow range unable to depart from that structure.

No matter what I tried in this dream I could not see that I was the barrier that the fabric of that expanding and collapsing structure itself was the prison.

How thrilling to be connected in an instant with that self-discovery of the ideas at the beginning  of chapter 10:

"Nothing beyond yourself can make you fearful or loving, because nothing is beyond you.

Time and eternity are both in your mind, and will conflict until you perceive time solely as a means to regain eternity.

You cannot do this as long as you believe that anything happening to you is caused by factors outside yourself.

You must learn that time is solely at your disposal, and that nothing in the world can take this responsibility from you. You can violate God's laws in your imagination, but you cannot escape from them.

They were established for your protection and are as inviolate as your safety.

To be in the 'NOW' in the action of being aware of the stretching and collapsing element of my mind in space and time. The speed in which I can be the responsibility of all the forms in my dream is the joy of Atonement.

Now I see I needed more forms of the denial of myself to increase the widening of my awareness. The Holy Spirit is ever vigilant to guide that idea and will bring each day plenty of opportunities to be amazed again how I am the limitation

No comments:

Post a Comment