Saturday, December 5, 2009

This strange world

When I find myself moving around in all the spaces of this strange world I am rather amused by its vistas, its games it plays, I am no longer in discomfort, but see its nature.

In chapter 2 to of A Course in Miracles it says: "Discomfort is aroused only to bring the need for correction into awareness."

Once I see how this large organism functions how it is connected as a gigantic energy field to each and every form I am amazed and delighted how it still gives me memories of a tremendous dimension beyond it all.

Freedom to me is to be in the forgiven world.

As I am witnessing the tip of an iceberg in the spectrum of consciousness,  as mankind, now it simply demonstrates the tremendous power of love that moves it all. All that occurs is to the advantage of everyone to awaken.

Discomfort occurs only if I think that the tip is all there is, that narrow idea brings immediatly an awareness of such limitation that it is not surprising it is fearful.

Space and time is what fear is and as teachers of God we witness only to its unreality by raising our mind to a larger frame-God Is.

Heaven remains your one alternative to this strange world you made and all its ways; its shifting patterns and uncertain goals, its painful pleasures and its tragic joys.

God made no contradictions. What denies its own existence and attacks itself is not of Him.

He did not make two minds, with Heaven as the glad effect of one, and earth the other's sorry outcome which is Heaven's opposite in every way.



God does not suffer conflict. Nor is His creation split in two. How could it be His Son could be in hell, when God Himself established him in Heaven?
 
Could he lose what the Eternal Will has given him to be his home forever? Let us not try longer to impose an alien will upon
 
God's single purpose. He is here because He wills to be, and what He wills is present now, beyond the reach of time. (lesson 131)

No comments:

Post a Comment