Thursday, December 17, 2009

God is not a stranger


And so all I need to call His Name and there He Is.

The distance between Him and His Son is not there, it is an imagination, magic, a fabrication that is mindless, destruction and uncreative.

The Name of God spoken in that instant of Love for the Father is a sound that transcend all boundaries of space/time. 

All ideas respond in allignment in that name, a recognition of the Power-Love of the Father for His Sons.

How strange I once perceived a distance between God and myself, a barrier that held me in prison, roaming in repetition to find the door I could not remember, but also could not forget totally.

How grateful I am to have been given again and again ideas in the key of salvation, ACIM, a book with white paper and black letters that I can open and communication is restored in my awareness that bring me in ever widening experiences that God Is all there Is.

(manual for teachers) God indeed can be reached directly, for there is no distance between Him and His Son.
 
His awareness is in everyone's memory, and His Word is written on everyone's heart. Yet this awareness and this memory can arise across the threshold of recognition only where all barriers to truth have been removed. In how many is this the case?
 
Here, then, is the role of God's teachers. They, too, have not attained the necessary understanding as yet, but they have joined with others.
 
This is what sets them apart from the world. And it is this that enables others to leave the world with them. Alone they are nothing.
 
But in their joining is the Power of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment