Saturday, December 19, 2009

My Fathers House has many Mansions

In all the places as time and space of my mind I am its King. Until I saw  how cruelly I ruled myself and the world I seemed to live in. No location was ever a home in which I found myself in rest and peace.

In A Course in Miracles I was given this idea.

Error cannot really threaten truth, which can always withstand it. Only the error is actually vulnerable.

You are free to establish your kingdom where you see fit, but the right choice is inevitable if you remember this: Spirit is in a state of grace forever Your reality is only spirit.
Therefore you are in a state of grace forever.'

Then I discover that I am wandering from place to place and never find a rest, wherever I locate myself  I lack the recognition of myself and the other forms who I perceive as strangers. And so my journey now begins anew.

That is why the inspiration of Jesus is so powerful in the idea: "Seek you first the Kingdom." That place He prepared and is a Timeless Ray of Light  waiting to be filled with those for whom it was designed.

This place, this mansion is already perfect and whole waiting to be filled with my acceptance of my brothers as myself. Jesus as the first man seeing the unreality of the thought-form of space/time did demonstrate only the truth that His Father is His creative source.

Jesus walked the talk, He never ever forgot the Love that is all there is for The Sons of God

The Father gives, the Son returns

It is hard to understand what "The Kingdom of Heaven is within you" really means. This is because it is not understandable to the ego, which interprets it as if something outside is inside, and this does not mean anything.

The word "within" is unnecessary. The Kingdom of Heaven is you. What else but you did the Creator create, and what else but you is His Kingdom?

This is the whole message of the Atonement; a message which in its totality transcends the sum of its parts. You, too, have a Kingdom that your spirit created.

It has not ceased to create because of the ego's illusions. Your creations are no more fatherless than you are.

Your ego and your spirit will never be co-creators, but your spirit and your Creator will always be. Be confident that your creations are as safe as you are.



No comments:

Post a Comment