Sunday, December 6, 2009

What remains as unreceived has not been given, but what has been given must have been received.


The world will end when its thought system has been completely reversed.

The reversal of thinking as presented in A Course in Miracles is a most astonishing and simple gift to myself when I am willing to place my thoughts under the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is not a separate symbol outside of me, but as I Am in that action of willingness to share with my brother the Miracle of Light-of the Atonement principle-

The Atonement is a total commitment .

This Course is God's design to reverse all ideas held in bondage: " My thoughts are images that I have made" as in Lesson 15, gives me the power of decision to accept myself as God created me. All images that cause a discomfort are recognized as another gift to remember who I Am. Each instant a renewing.


(chapter 28) Without a cause there can be no effects, and yet without effects there is no cause.

The cause a cause is made by its effects; the Father is a Father by His Son. Effects do not create their cause, but they establish its causation.

Thus, the Son gives Fatherhood to his Creator, and receives the gift that he has given Him.

It is because he is God's Son that he must also be a father, who creates as God created him. The circle of creation has no end. Its starting and its ending are the same.

But in itself it holds the universe of all creation, without beginning and without an end.



Fatherhood is creation. Love must be extended. Purity is not confined. It is the nature of the innocent to be forever uncontained, without a barrier or limitation.
















No comments:

Post a Comment