Monday, November 2, 2009

What is awakening


Awakening is acceptance, a liberation from ideas that are over and gone,  a single experience of self-realization, a joining, and now rememberd as the only action in peace bringing freedom as my true identity.

Awakening is a state of harmony with the Universe-God-Truth-Oneness.

The Presence of God is where God is realized and demonstrated. Where this Power of Love and Light is quietly accepted, as Grace that enters and extends far beyond where I locate myself.

Awakening: I am merely forgetting what I Am not.

This enables me to remember what I Am. Simultaneously exchanging hell for heaven.

Dismiss temptation easily today whenever it arises, merely by remembering the limits of your choice. The unreal or the real, the false or true is what you see and only what you see.

Perception is consistent with your choice, and hell or Heaven comes to you as one.


Accept a little part of hell as real, and you have damned your eyes and cursed your sight, and what you will behold is hell indeed.

Yet the release of Heaven still remains within your range of choice, to take the place of everything that hell would show to you.

All you need say to any part of hell, whatever form it takes, is simply this:

It is impossible to see two worlds. I seek my

freedom and deliverance, and this is not a part

of what I want.

( lesson130)

No comments:

Post a Comment