Saturday, November 14, 2009

Alone and full of memories



Must be a contradiction in terms, my memories are my children and returning home.The fast field of Light and Love as my potential, children of my will.

A Course in Miracles In the forgiven dream says this:" Hear, then, your story in the dream you made, and ask yourself if it be not the truth that you believe that it is not a dream.

It is my dream, and how can I be afraid of my story? I now stand in that awareness that each day all that needs to be experienced again will come to me, I rest in that certainty.

Awakening is a story told twice, first I tell it in limitation, boxed in space/time, a narrowness that becomes more and more painfull, now in full awareness I tell it again and set the memories free, in that I am the Holy Spirit in action.

And I see clearly I Am not alone, ever more aware of how connected I Am with every living thing, each fragment that returns in splendor of self-recognition.

A dream of judgment came into the mind that God created perfect as Himself. And in that dream was Heaven changed to hell, and God made enemy unto His Son. How can God's Son awaken from the dream? It is a dream of judgment. So must he judge not, and he will waken.

For the dream will seem to last while he is part of it. Judge not, for he who judges will have need of idols, which will hold the judgment off from resting on himself. Nor can he know the Self he has condemned.

Judge not, because you make yourself a part of evil dreams, where idols are your "true" identity, and your salvation from the judgment laid in terror and in guilt upon yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment