Thursday, November 12, 2009

Inspiration is for all



To be in spirit and inspire the first instant of the day upon awakening sets the day in the frame of light and happiness

What can befall The Holy Son of God when he remembers His Father and enters in the power of NOW, the certainty that all space/time is already accomplished in God.

He simply becomes the witness in all happenings of his journey on that day that this is the truth.

The past holds no attraction because the love of God is ever greater in my awareness as the only experience I desire with all my heart

Resurrection is ever present in the action of lifting my awareness to an acceptance of myself no matter the form. After all the world is my class room , a gigantic hall of mirrors. I only ever see myself.

The result of genuine devotion is inspiration, a word which properly understood is the opposite of fatigue.

To be fatigued is to be dis-spirited, but to be inspired is to be in the spirit.

To be egocentric is to be dis-spirited, but to be Self-centered in the right sense is to be inspired or in spirit.

The truly inspired are enlightened and cannot abide in darkness. ( chapter 4)












Remember that in prayer the words themselves count for nothing: it is the understanding and feeling behind the words that constitute the power.

No comments:

Post a Comment