Sunday, November 29, 2009

God be your life – then It lives, acts, performs, and IS your very being.






Unless A Course in Miracles startles me, something to open my eyes to a past ideas of a mistake, something to lead me into a higher or a deeper contact with God, then this book is not going to serve my purpose and function

Not the known but the unknown is the disrupted element.

The points that are familiar to me are not nearly as important as those things that are strange because it is in those strange moments of loosing my identity that I find the specific parts of the message that are the most helpful to me.

It is with a sense of total anticipation that I open this message of myself to Myself to be inspired, a new day is born, a new world waiting to be acknowledged.

The quiet light in which the Holy Spirit dwells within you is merely perfect openness, in which nothing is hidden and therefore nothing is fearful.

Attack will always yield to love if it is brought to love, not hidden from it. There is no darkness that the light of love will not dispel, unless it is concealed from love's beneficence.

What is kept apart from love cannot share its healing power, because it has been separated off and kept in darkness. The sentinels of darkness watch over it carefully, and you who made these guardians of illusion out of nothing are now afraid of them.



Would you continue to give imagined power to these strange ideas of safety? They are neither safe nor unsafe.
 
They do not protect; neither do they attack. They do nothing at all, being nothing at all. As guardians of darkness and of ignorance look to them only for fear, for what they keep obscure is fearful.
 
But let them go, and what was fearful will be so no longer.
 
Without protection of obscurity only the light of love remains, for only this has meaning and can live in light. Everything else must disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment