Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Game we Play


At last we as teachers of God can look upon the world as a game we play happily.

I look at all the ideas in forms and are reminded I am always looking at myself. Like a gigantic mirror lowered by the Universe to show me who I am.

All its peoples and structures of space and time revolve like a chamelon for my happiness. Space and time simply being my interpretation of my observation, at times slow at time fast.

I stretch it or collapse it, in its naming and categorizing, a memory pattern that ever returns to be accepted.

And Now I am Aware, I am that movement and play its game in surprise I did not see the Love of God in all.

Salvation can be thought of as a game that happy children play. It was designed by One Who loves His children, and Who would replace their fearful toys with joyous games, which teach them that the game of fear is gone.

His game instructs in happiness because there is no loser. Everyone who plays must win, and in his winning is the gain to everyone ensured.

The game of fear is gladly laid aside, when children come to see the benefits salvation brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment