Friday, November 6, 2009

Consciousness-Force

My individual identity as a separate human being is forever repeating to observe and interpret space and time.

It is designed to do this. The legions of forms I have accepted are now returning in a happy amazement how I ever could have judged them like I did.

There is no purpose in trying to change that repetition, but to be aware of its structure and so no longer be afraid of its mechanism. 

Finally ACIM only ever shows me how my mind in its split condition functions, the message of the course does not judge its formulations, but it does inspire me to recognize and accept it as it happens.

Forgiveness then is freedom. And in that I see I did not make myself, although in my insanity I thought I did.

(acim The structure of "individual consciousness" is essentially irrelevant because it is a concept representing the "original error" or the "original sin."

To study the error itself does not lead to correction, if you are indeed to succeed in overlooking the error.

And it is just this process of overlooking at which the course aims.

No force except your own will is strong enough or worthy enough to guide you.

In this you are as free as God, and must remain so forever.

Let us ask the Father in my name to keep you mindful of His Love for you and yours for Him.

He has never failed to answer this request, because it asks only for what He has already willed.

Those who call truly are always answered. Thou shalt have no other gods before Him because there are none.

No comments:

Post a Comment