Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The past is gone with all its fantasies



The past is over it can touch me not is an idea of great magnitude. I am right now the total sum of all that went before.

How can I not be grateful for events and happenings that made me what I am right now, nothing to add, nothing to take away.

The seeming journey can be desribed as one of ecstasy or agony it brought me to this instant of saying Thank You.

The plan of salvation is a design I can only accept as my own self-remembering.
There are no questions any longer relevant about the past as it made what I Am.

The idea of loss, sacrifice, missed opportunities, badly treated, its successes and faillures it all comes together in an awareness, a magnitude of freedom and peace.

A realization that my Father knows what I need before I do ..I and the Father and I are One.

No comments:

Post a Comment