Monday, November 9, 2009

Oneness


Oneness is a word representing something immensly wide,  magnificent, and powerful ....A Course in Miracles in lesson 169 gives me this idea: "Oneness is simply the idea God is.

And in His Being, He encompasses all things. No mind holds anything but Him. We say "God is," and then we cease to speak, for in that knowledge words are meaningless.

There are no lips to speak them, and no part of mind sufficiently distinct to feel that it is now aware of something not itself. It has united with its Source.

The glue that binds me together with the organism of space and time, is my own rejection of myself is ever the denial of Oneness, and is the attraction of pain.

Awakening is this ever repeating awareness of how I did not make myself. Lesson 260:" Father, I did not make myself, although in my insanity I thought I did."

This idea is an ever re-assuring gift too remember the idea of acceptance of myself and the fragments of form I believed where outside of myself and now returning to my awareness.

A tremendous freedom.

The splinters of space and time ever revolving in all aspects, degrees and intervals to invite only remembering and acceptance .

The German philospher Heidigger once said that (herrinerung) remembering is the most beautifull word in the language we seem to exist in as the interpretation of my observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment