Friday, November 27, 2009

The point of contact with God

The memory of God, as Myself lies awaiting my usage in each instant of space/time.

Actively this memory in its majesty is a present condition like a constant invitation to accept myself as I Am.

A miracle impulse that I cannot loose.

A wondeful idea given us as Teachers of God, Is this one from : "Is Reincarnation so"

Atonement might be equated with total escape from the past and total lack of interest in the future. Heaven is here. There is nowhere else. Heaven is now."

Fear is the condition of myself in the belief of space/time, I am not always aware that I am in fear, and so how can I not be grateful when the awareness of fear returns into my awareness to accept its responsibility and experience the joy of freedom. Love Is letting go of fear.


( chapter 12) This is what recognizing fear really means. If you do not protect it, He will reinterpret it. That is the ultimate value in learning to perceive attack as a call for love.

We have already learned that fear and attack are inevitably associated. If only attack produces fear, and if you see attack as the call for help that it is, the unreality of fear must dawn on you.

For fear is a call for love, in unconscious recognition of what has been denied.


Fear is a symptom of your own deep sense of loss. If when you perceive it in others you learn to supply the loss, the basic cause of fear is removed.
 
Thereby you teach yourself that fear does not exist in you. The means for removing it is in yourself, and you have demonstrated this by giving it. Fear and love are the only emotions of which you are capable.



No comments:

Post a Comment