Thursday, November 5, 2009

Memories


My memories are my potential. If I am afraid of them they cannot return to my awareness, again I reject the only way that these ideas of the past can be religuished in a happy self-discovery.

A Course in Miracles is a key , a tool to see my memories in the Light of the Holy Spirit, these memories no matter what time-frame they occured in and where judged as a mistake, in fact where corrected immediatly.

The only action that was not present was my awareness of its correction, not as a mistake but as a extension of myself.

In chapter 5 I am told:"
To heal is to make happy. I have told you to think how many opportunities you have had to gladden yourself, and how many you have refused.

Now the time has come I am aware of the return of all these memories and see them in the Light that they where waiting to be accepted .

1 comment:

  1. Every day you talk directly to me in this blog, as my own voice, as the lessons of the Course, it is so tuned...there can only be Love, everything can only happen in God. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete