Monday, October 12, 2009

Space-Time...Its Fabric

AGGHH!!!! The power of decision to stretch space and time.

This fabric of analyzing. The decision to reject what occurs in all the emotional, physical or intellectual experiences of my identity in the world of space and time

The world as my class room to remember who I am ....

The fabric of my interpretation can make a day like a hundred years ..or in its simple acceptance no matter the form-a-day flies never to be witnessed again.

That instant recognition of what lies beyond all forms and names of bits and pieces

Time and space do not exist ...it is my observation of myself ..I stretch it or collapse it through self-recognition..

Boy Oh Boy ..such responsibility the Good Lord trusted me with ...Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment