Monday, October 19, 2009

Bliss of Action


Expansion of happinesss is the purpose of existence, and evolution is the process through which it is fulfilled,

Who I Am is not something that exists and can be brought from somewhere else and lived. It is existence, the very life of everything the all pervading simplicity that brings action in bliss.

The fundamental communication of A Course in Miracles is  To Know Myself  only trough a practical frame of building a solid structure from the first 7 lessons can I find myself in this dream in the certainty no judgment is required

It is not in the book as white paper and black letters, but in the application of the ideas in each instant of my observation in this world. A gigantic hall of mirrors.

IDEAS, the building block's to a new experience of my purpose and function in the role of  Teacher of God  a role that transcends all previous role playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment