Friday, October 16, 2009

The simplicity of recognition

It is with an sense of adventure that I begin each day in a total expectation.

Only this day exists.

This day well lived will be the portal of escape of being asleep in the movement of my mind from the past to a future.

Skipping the tiny tick of 'NOW ' that timelesness presence patiently waiting to be acknowledged

The world is my class room, and I am its active principle in seeing myself in the widest spectrum of self-recognition.

Each figure is a splinter, a fragment, an interpretation of the free will in which we find ourselves or loose ourselves. an amazing joy to see each fragment in its action of discovering itself.

 In the chamelon of all these colors and forms, a facinating journey-a looking glass of seeing the dream in all aspects and realize there is nothing to fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment