Wednesday, October 28, 2009

All form comes to you as the result of the activity of your own consciousness.



God is the substance of all form.
This concept is referred to as the Adam-dream, the illusion, the mesmeric picture that which Jesus referred to when he said,

“My kingdom is not of this world.”



This does not mean that there are two universes, the real and the unreal or that there is a real body and an unreal one.

It means that the only universe there is, is the real universe, and the only body there is, is the real body, but what I am seeing is my concept of them.

Therefore, the only unreality about them is in my misperception of them, in my false concept of them. When you look at any person, you are not seeing what God created:

You cannot see that with your eyes; you are seeing only your concept or the world’s concept of God’s creation.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your Light, is helping a lot to do the shift of consciousness.

    ReplyDelete