Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The past is gone..


The past is over and left me exactly as I Am. I could not be who I Am unless each instant of the past brought me to this instant of acceptance of who I Am.

It is an amusing and amazing discovery that all the moments as the past where a composition to bring me again and again in the NOW.

Like an endless fine-tuning by the Universe of all relationships, each instant perfectly designed

This course is not beyond immediate learning, unless you believe that what God wills takes time.

And this means only that you would rather delay the recognition that His Will is so. The holy instant is this instant and every instant.

The one you want it to be it is. The one you would not have it be is lost to you.

You must decide when it is. Delay it not. For beyond the past and future, where you will not find it, it stands in shimmering readiness for your acceptance.

Yet you cannot bring it into glad awareness while you do not want it, for it holds the whole release from littleness.
( chapter 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment