Monday, March 1, 2010

Your passage through time and space is not at random. You cannot but be in the right place at the right time.

A greatly and wonderful reassuring idea that is given in lesson 42, like in any second in which my mind wanders to another space or time I am denying where I am.

There is no condemnation in him. He is perfect in his holiness. He needs no thoughts of mercy. Who could give him gifts when everything is his? And who could dream of offering forgiveness to the Son of Sinlessness Itself, so like to Him Whose Son he is, that to behold the Son is to perceive no more, and only know the Father?

In this vision of the Son, so brief that not an instant stands between this single sight and timelessness itself, you see the vision of yourself, and then you disappear forever into God.

I recently read an interesting book called: "When things fall apart" which is what they do. And that falling apart is the way, the truth and the live. Fear is a natural reaction for getting closer to the truth.

In our beloved course in miracles in lesson 48 it gives this idea:

"The presence of fear is a sure sign that you are trusting in your own strength. The awareness that there is nothing to fear shows that somewhere in your mind, though not necessarily in a place you recognize as yet, you have remembered God, and let His strength take the place of your weakness. The instant you are willing to do this there is indeed nothing to fear."


Whether I call it dead or live each instant is a rebirth.

Somewhere in this story it deepened to me how oke it is that things fall apart. They cannot not!

The journey of enlightenment is not about finding perfection and bliss a hopeless cycle that goes around endlessly.

To be in a constant acceptance no matter the form is a full time job and takes all my attention, and the wandering off is a happy realization that I have returned right there and then.

Right in the chaos of every day's existence lies awaiting a gentleness, a kindness to myself.

My passage through time and space is not at random. I cannot but be in the right place at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment