Sunday, March 21, 2010

I am Worthy

The idea of not yet being worthy is all the time and space left in a mind that prefers the idea of getting ready. That time line of denial is without end, like a causal loop designed to repeat again and again.

Our special function is recognition of the dreamn as a dreamer appearing over and over again in the same role

Our message of A Course in Miracles tells us in many ideas, that it is arrogant to prepare myself to receive the Love of God.

That only in the declaration "I Am Worthy" that I can know who I Am, and be its extension of Light and Power to the Sonship.

No force except your own will is strong enough or worthy enough to guide you. In this you are as free as God, and must remain so forever.

Let us ask the Father in my name to keep you mindful of His Love for you and yours for Him. He has never failed to answer this request, because it asks only for what He has already willed.

Those who call truly are always answered. Thou shalt have no other gods before Him because there are none.


I who am host to God am worthy of Him.


He Who established His dwelling place in

me created it as He would have it be.

It is not needful that I make it ready for Him,

but only that I do not interfere with His

plan to restore to me my own awareness of my

readiness, which is eternal.

I need add nothing to His plan.

But to receive it, I must be willing not to

substitute my own in place of it.

And that is all. Add more, and you will merely take away the little that is asked.

Remember you made guilt, and that your plan for the escape from guilt has been to bring Atonement to it, and make salvation fearful. And it is only fear that you will add, if you prepare yourself for love.

The preparation for the holy instant belongs to Him Who gives it. Release yourself to Him Whose function is release. Do not assume His function for Him. Give Him but what He asks, that you may learn how little is your part, and how great is His.

No comments:

Post a Comment