Friday, March 19, 2010

Practice the Presence of God

No matter how greatly I experience an expansion in the idea of God as a Father and Son my mind will always be staggered by the unreaveled infinity.

This never ending opening to greater vistas of what is already waiting to be received is a power that moves me.

Practising the presence of God is a simple recognition of the substance and action of is what Life Is.
The workbook lessons are its beginning to train an undisciplined to remember.

My joy lies in that it is working, the memory of God is ever present in all the configuration of my appearances in the dream of waking

To be alone is to be separated from infinity, but how can this be if infinity has no end?

No one can be beyond the limitless, because what has no limits must be everywhere.

There are no beginnings and no endings in God, Whose universe is Himself.

Can you exclude yourself from the universe, or from God Who is the universe?

I and my Father are one with you, for you are part of us. Do you really believe that part of God can be missing or lost to Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment