Friday, February 26, 2010

“The universe of learning will open up before you, in all its gracious simplicity.

The focus and aim of the workbook lessons is to be aware that happiness and joy take origin only in the inner life. That “To Know Yourself” requires courage and willingness to question every value that I hold. No belief is neutral. Every one has the power to dictate each decision you make. For a decision is a conclusion based on everything that you believe. It is the outcome of belief that leads to an awareness of yourself.It is impossible to evaluate a believe system from within. Its range precludes this. You can only go beyond it, look back from a point where harmony exists and see the contrast. Only by this contrast can the ego structure be judged as not wanted any longer. A simple question yet remains, and needs an answer “Do I like what I have made? “


NOW’ is the only dimension of time to engage myself with its practical action…

The workbook of A Course in Miracles is the model and pattern of the undoing of the denial of myself as God created me, an awakening as creative action, light, power, an instant of communication with my savior, listening/speaking experience that actually comes across like a storm, to overwhelm and transform silently as awakening from the sleep of death.

Using the lessons is my personal responsibility, an active act of changing mind through the Holy Spirit’s presence, as constancy, continuous in time, a dynamic experience in which:



With truth before me, I will not look back, the happy learner meets the conditions






We cannot gain access to the answer of the meaning of self, unless in a moment of darkness-despair-loneliness, its seeming gravity as the laws of objective cause and effect overtakes us, and we are perplexed, fearful, devoid of meaning about our purpose and function in this world.


I yearn for a new birth or for a brief respite from my conflictual self-identity in knowing the answer that echoes the call since beginningless time by all awakened minds “Surrender the Idea of a Separate Self!”







No comments:

Post a Comment