Saturday, February 13, 2010

In God you cannot see.

Recently I flew from India to London and on to Australia. I am a little shaky, the sounds, sights and smells are so overwhelming different in all three places ...

for instance the sounds of the birds in India in mainly crows, not my most favorite sound, big black birds diving and squaking away on and on.

In London the birds make very little sound yet at a temperature of 1c and sleet falling they sit there shivering on braches for the weather to improve, and a few daring worms to come up from the ground to pick on.

In Australia the sound of birds is one of abundance, a cascade of cheerfulness and dive bombing of colors and sizes into the grasses and water holes.

After last nights delicious storm everything is damp for them. So today's lesson 43 " God is my source. I cannot see apart from him." I am the seeing and the seer.

No matter the spaces of this dream I embroider the forms into it I am its cause and effect, only in that immediacy I am no longer concerened about the form, but only the action of my mind whiuch I will not arrest.

Lesson 43."You cannot see apart from God because you cannot be apart from God. Whatever you do you do in Him, because whatever you think, you think with His Mind. If vision is real, and it is real to the extent to which it shares the Holy Spirit's purpose, then you cannot see apart from God."

In any glance that I find my eye resting on here in Australia, they are the comforts of a space that fits me like a glove, its greenery is so kind of spectacular of India and the frozen state of London that here it all moves and caresses like: " God is my source. I cannot see apart from him>

No comments:

Post a Comment