Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Recognition

Each lesson brings again ideas to my awareness how fragile is that pattern of my thinking, how aware I am again and again as in lesson 26

"My attack thoughts are attacking my invulnerability." that in every aspect in every second I am vulnerable.

But here is the word that will always be a guidance and direction, a help ...the word is recognition. Without recognition I am stumbling groping for an answer, while all answers are immediatly present, in that quantum field of unlimited possibilities.

The recognition of your own frailty is a necessary step in the correction of your errors, but it is hardly a sufficient one in giving you the confidence which you need, and to which you are entitled.

You must also gain an awareness that confidence in your real strength is fully justified in every respect and in all circumstancesGod is your safety in every circumstance.

His Voice speaks for Him in all situations and in every aspect of all situations, telling you exactly what to do to call upon His strength and His protection.

There are no exceptions because God has no exceptions. And the Voice Which speaks for Him thinks as He does.

No comments:

Post a Comment