Sunday, June 20, 2010

The nothingness of error

All mind-training is to be aware, awake to the nothingness of the idea of error. As a human being I am what error is is, shadows playing on space and time.

To want to undo them is a futile exercise as these shadows are made out of ideas that have no source, and change with every whim into another shadow.

It is a new and holy day today, for we receive what has been given us. Our faith lies in the Giver, not our own acceptance.

We acknowledge our mistakes, but He to Whom all error is unknown is yet the One Who answers our mistakes by giving us the means to lay them down, and rise to Him in gratitude and love.



And He descends to meet us, as we come to Him. For what He has prepared for us He gives and we receive. Such is His Will, because He loves His Son. To Him we pray today, returning but the word He gave to us through His Own Voice, His Word, His Love:


Your grace is given me. I claim it now.


Father, I come to You. And You will come to me who ask.


I am the Son You love.

No comments:

Post a Comment