Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mental thoughts

My peace of mind does not come by mental might nor physical power, but by the Holy Spirit within the depths of my own being.
None of my thoughts can give me freedom, as they are designed to hold me in bondage.

No matter how I formulate the observation of myself it will only tighten the fabric of vibration in a tighter and tighter frame of futility. I cannot catch myself all thinking is to slow.

Illusions are investments. They will last as long as you value them. Values are relative, but they are powerful because they are mental judgments.

The only way to dispel illusions is to withdraw all investment from them, and they will have no life for you because you will have put them out of your mind. While you include them in it, you are giving life to them. Except there is nothing there to receive your gift.

The gift of life is yours to give, because it was given you. You are unaware of your gift because you do not give it.

No comments:

Post a Comment