Friday, June 25, 2010

Click my heels

 As in the story of The Wizard of Oz I need simply remember there is no journey to go home  to return to a state of mind called The Kingdom of Heaven.

 The idea of returning in space and time is very attractiveas I will forget that time and space is designed to bring about on that idea of a journey many obstacles.

And so I then think in fighting with the dragons of fear I am achieving some advance towards the idea of awakening. All intellectual activity is preparing material, and then the emotional centre will begin to work with this material. Intellectual centre cannot, by itself, help in awakening.

Only work on the emotional centre can do this, and we can only awake through unpleasant emotions— awakening through pleasant emotions has not been invented yet.

Awakening is not for those who are afraid of unpleasant things, it is only for those who wish to awake and realize what being asleep means and that much help is necessary, a great deal of shaking. This is the real point: how to provide perpetual shaking for oneself and how to agree to it.

Responsibility is an ever widening self-recognition, an inclussion that only brings peace and freedom of those that are willing as the Course in Miracles tells us as Teachers: " The single desire of the Son for the Father."

Let me not seek for idols. I would come, my Father, home to You today. I choose to be as You created me, and find the Son whom You created as my Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment