Saturday, April 17, 2010

The truth will set me free

Finally Teachers of God see the immediacy of being ready in each and every instant to receive again the new instant. Born again and again there is only the single desire and will to accept the Atonement.

The action of acceptance as the Atonement principle,  is Being the Holy Spirit standing at the end of time, in Being the unfolding of the plan of salvation that in each day or hour the curriculum will unfold in all its memories, the idea that all of time has been accomplished.

Being ready does imply that no longer I am needing more time and space to get ready to receive what I am entitled to as Lesson 77 so clearly tells me.

I see that I am the  denial of this readiness given for nor reason at all but my declaration in certainty  I Am the Light of the World.

I deny the denial over and over again. The memory of the simplicity of this widening awakening is returning in all its splendor.

No comments:

Post a Comment