Sunday, April 11, 2010

Blessings

As Ministers of God, we the teachers of the Atonement principle are in a constant state of awareness of the blessings we receive.

And then in that receiving we are its extension to all in this Universe and far beyond.

The happiness to wake up this morning to the lesson 101God's Will for me is perfect happiness.

No matter where I find myself I cannot forget the purpose and function of my appearance in this dream to be an action of blessing myself and the world in which I find myself
Let us but learn this lesson for today:

We will not recognize what we receive until we give it. You have heard this said a hundred ways, a hundred times, and yet belief is lacking still.

But this is sure; until belief is given it, you will receive a thousand miracles and then receive a thousand more, but will not know that God Himself has left no gift beyond what you already have; nor has denied the tiniest of blessings to His Son.

What can this mean to you, until you have identified with Him and with His Own?

Our lesson for today is stated thus: I am among the ministers of God, and I am grateful that I have the means by which to recognize that I am free.

1 comment:

  1. Right now I am perfectly happy...
    But I am not sure yet if it will last all day..

    ReplyDelete