Tuesday, April 20, 2010

For your completion lies in truth, and nowhere else.

Completion lies in every second waiting for me to remember. Its action of seeing beyond the form is a blessing I give and receive to myself and all those that are me as well.

The role of a Teacher of God, and I Am happy to declare myself a learner and teacher with the message of A Course in Miracles, as in that idea lies a constant remembering.

I can no longer judge the forgetting as the opposite of that idea lies in the forgetting.

When I remember I forget, and when I forget I remember. Time is not involved being completly illusionary. 

Heaven waits silently, and your creations are holding out their hands to help you cross and welcome them.

For it is they you seek. You seek but for your own completion, and it is they who render you complete. The special love relationship is but a shabby substitute for what makes you whole in truth, not in illusion.

Your relationship with them is without guilt, and this enables you to look on all your brothers with gratitude, because your creations were created in union with them.

Acceptance of your creations is the acceptance of the oneness of creation, without which you could never be complete. No specialness can offer you what God has given, and what you are joined with Him in giving.

Today's idea is therefore all you need to let complete correction heal your mind, and give you perfect vision that will heal all the mistakes that any mind has made at any time or place.

 It is enough to heal the past and make the future free. It is enough to let the present be accepted as it is. It is enough to let time be the means for all the world to learn escape from time, and every change that time appears to bring in passing by.

No comments:

Post a Comment