Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fabric of Time

A Course in Miracles shows us as Teachers of God the fabric of space and time as a mistake, a judgment on ourselves.

In the daily practice of the ideas of this great document we see clearly the unreality of space and time as a linear experience of a slow frame of awareness.

No longer are we as Teachers in the observation of our interpretation, but are the immediacy of self-recognition, a happiness that transcends all form and boundaries.

Freedom is not just an idea but an experience in which I see that nothing in this world can hurt or harm me as it was a senseless fabric of a mis-interpretation that I valued.

But in that constant acceptance of the fabric of space and time I see it is not linear but a holographic communication, timelessly present to restore to me who I am in each instant.

The Father gives the Son returns.

The fabric of space and time has another gift to give, in the speed up of my acceptance, as the Atonement principle brings a vision, that shows all the fragments of this fabric in a new light
as a new message of inspiration.

To be inspired, to be in spirit is to be reborn in peace and understanding.  Each instant this fabric of my dream is awaiting its acceptance through the first 7 lessons of the workbook of the course.

A role I happily accept as the only role worthy in this journey of awakening

No comments:

Post a Comment