Thursday, December 15, 2011

Renewed

I am renewed each time a brother learns there is a way from misery and pain.

 I am reborn each time a brother's mind turns to the light in him and looks for me. 

I have forgotten no one. Help me now to lead you back to where the journey was begun, to make another choice with me.

Release me as you practice once again the thoughts I brought to you from Him Who sees your bitter need, and knows the answer God has given Him. 

Together we review these thoughts. Together we devote our time and effort to them. 

And together we will teach them to our brothers. God would not have Heaven incomplete. It waits for you, as I do. I am incomplete without your part in me. 

And as I am made whole we go together to our ancient home, prepared for us before time was and kept unchanged by time, immaculate and safe, as it will be at last when time is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment