Saturday, April 23, 2011

No-one knows me!

In the mind in time and space there is an idea ..No-one knows me! Poor me! ...
I am not appreciated. I am misunderstood ....

No you are not those insane ideas, as God knows you perfectly and that is what all knowledge is.

The question can only be " Do you want to know yourself as God knows you?

 Knowing yourself is the constant reminder of who you are in the love of God as given  in A Course in Miracles

This is a course in how to know yourself.

You have taught what you are, but have not let what you are teach you.

You have been very careful to avoid the obvious, and not to see the real cause and effect relationship that is perfectly apparent.

Yet within you is everything you taught. What can it be that has not learned it?

No comments:

Post a Comment