Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Joel Goldsmit and his ideas

If we maintain truth consciously active in our consciousness, however, we shall ultimately arrive at a place where the activity of truth will come into our consciousness of its own accord, and then thereafter we shall be fed by it instead of our feeding our mind with it.

 We shall find ourselves awakening in the morning and consciously remembering:



" This is the day which the Lord hath made" This is God’s day, and God’s function is to be with me to guide, lead, direct, support, maintain and feed me. "Thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee"

Right now my mind is stayed on God, and I acknowledge God in all my ways.


I acknowledge God as the divine Presence of this day; I acknowledge God as that which gives us our sunshine, our rain, our food, our inventions, art, literature, and music.

I acknowledge God as the source of all that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment