Monday, July 19, 2010

Father-Son-and Holy Spirit

Of all the roles I have played in the dream of space and time, I found never lasting peace.

Now a new symbolism is given me through the ideas of A Course in Miracles that I Am the Son, the Father, and the Holy Spirit, the three names that are One.

They join me back to the idea, the recognition that the separation never occurred.

In accepting these symbols peace and harmony is restored in each instant in which I remember   Them as my reality in the dream of awakening.

Still a dream. A happy dream of simplicity of salvation.

Father and Son and Holy Spirit are as One, as all your brothers join as one in truth. Christ and His Father never have been separate, and Christ abides within your understanding, in the part of you that shares His Father's Will.

The Holy Spirit links the other part - the tiny, mad desire to be separate, different and special - to the Christ, to make the oneness clear to what is really one. In this world this is not understood, but can be taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment