Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This Son of God within me, this spiritual Presence, is here to govern my day. It is my food, clothing, and housing; It is the source of my inspiration; It is that which governs, guides, protects, and leads me through the activity of my entire day.

Yet it is no more up to you to decide what is visible and what is invisible, than it is up to you to decide what reality is. What can be seen is what the Holy Spirit sees.

The definition of reality is God's, not yours. He created it, and He knows what it is. You who knew have forgotten, and unless He had given you a way to remember you would have condemned yourself to oblivion.

Because of your Father's Love you can never forget Him, for no one can forget what God Himself placed in his memory. You can deny it, but you cannot lose it.

A Voice will answer every question you ask, and a vision will correct the perception of everything you see. For what you have made invisible is the only truth, and what you have not heard is the only Answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment