Saturday, May 22, 2010

Going Home

The immediacy of returning my mind to my home in Heaven is in all ways in time and space present. Like Dorothy in the story ..I forgot to click my heels, or in other words change my mind.

I believed a tiny mad idea and searched in vain for a solution.
I am surrounded by forms that are not a hindrance but an inspiration to remember the simplicity of changing my mind.

The Universe is thought. God is an idea. I am an idea. Going Home is an idea. How long can it take to accept an idea? 

You will undertake a journey because you are not at home in this world. And you will search for your home whether you realize where it is or not.

If you believe it is outside you the search will be futile, for you will be seeking it where it is not. You do not remember how to look within for you do not believe your home is there.

Yet the Holy Spirit remembers it for you, and He will guide you to your home because that is His mission. As He fulfills His mission He will teach you yours, for your mission is the same as His.

By guiding your brothers home you are but following Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment