Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hell-fire

     The emptiness engendered by fear must be replaced by forgiveness.  

That is what the Bible means by "There is no death," and why I could demonstrate that death does not exist.  

I came to fulfill the law by reinterpreting it.  

The law itself, if properly understood, offers only protection.  

It is those who have not yet changed their minds who brought the "hell-fire" concept into it.  

I assure you that I will witness for anyone who lets me, and to whatever extent he permits it.  

Your witnessing demonstrates your belief, and thus strengthens it.  

Those who witness for me are expressing, through their miracles, that they have abandoned the belief in deprivation in favor of the abundance they have learned belongs to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment