Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The apostles

 
As you read the teachings of the Apostles, remember that I told them myself that there was much they would understand later, because they were not wholly ready to follow me at the time.

  I do not want you to allow any fear to enter into the thought system toward which I am guiding you.

I do not call for martyrs but for teachers. No one is punished for sins, and the Sons of God are not sinners.

Any concept of punishment involves the projection of blame, and reinforces the idea that blame is justified.

The result is a lesson in blame, for all behavior teaches the beliefs that motivate it.

The crucifixion was the result of clearly opposed thought systems; the perfect symbol of the "conflict" between the ego and the Son of God.

This conflict seems just as real now, and its lessons must be learned now as well as then.

No comments:

Post a Comment