Friday, September 23, 2011

Truth (from Joel Goldsmith)

My mind imbued with Truth becomes the law of harmony unto my body, my business, my family.
 
If my mind is imbued or has received this truth that “I and my Father are One” and that spiritual reality is the only reality, then that mind imbued with Truth becomes the law unto my health, my supply, my body and my being.
       
The mind of the person not imbued with truth, the unillumined human mind, the mind that has never studied metaphysical truth, that mind can’t heal anything.
 
That mind can’t bless. That mind can’t bring about health, supply or harmony in your experience.
 
BUT, that same mind imbued with Truth becomes a Law of health and healing, not only to yourself, but to those that reach out to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment