Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teaching

Teaching is done in many ways, above all by example. To always speak the truth, no matter what.

If one cannot speak the truth in this dream then how can one be truthfull in Heaven? Not possible.

Teaching should be healing, because it is the sharing of ideas and the recognition that to share ideas is to strengthen them.

To be afraid of the discomfort that ideas bring in any situation is meaningless. And a denial that all ideas come from God.

Teaching is a wake-up call to oneself, in every possible form of space/time.

It is a total responsibility.

I cannot forget my need to teach what I have learned, which arose in me because I learned it.

I call upon you to teach what you have learned, because by so doing you can depend on it.

Make it dependable in my name because my name is the Name of God's Son. What I learned I give you freely, and the Mind that was in me rejoices as you choose to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment