Sunday, March 6, 2011

Function

Yesterday and todays lessons brings to my immediate attention that my function is not to locate myself in the mis-interpretation of my own past identity ...or the spaces of this mis-interpretation  
 
As I see only the past there is no justification for any idea about my location
 
There is an attraction to say:  " I am guided to do something else, or go somewhere else ...when all locations are an illusion ..who is guiding me from one illusion into another???
 
The Holy Spirit is not an idea to use to bring me into other spaces of this dream! But to show me that where I am there is a new moment of self-recognition right where I Am.

Lesson 65 The idea for today reaffirms your commitment to salvation.
 
It also reminds you that you have no function other than that.
 
Both these thoughts are obviously necessary for a total commitment.
 
Salvation cannot be the only purpose you hold while you still cherish others.
 
The full acceptance of salvation as your only function necessarily entails two phases; the recognition of salvation as your function, and the relinquishment of all the other goals you have invented for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment