Saturday, December 11, 2010

Teaching

To teach a session of A Course in Miracles in a space with other brothers is naturally a greater challenge then writing a blog behind the keyboard of a laptop.

To look in the faces of my own reflection is a responsibility to remember it is just me, and not be affected by the idea of a teaching session that needs aceptance or approval outside of me.

New ideas are ever present to be received accepted-extended as an exposure as myself. 
A blog is an anonymous experience of declaring ideas without a reflection present that can show me my own images of fear.

Teaching in a session is an opening to disclose ideas that come from the unknown to the known.
The presence of other brothers in a teaching space, is a deeper self-recognition to being aware of the fear of losing self-importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment